Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Author Interview

Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask.... well, not everything.
Enjoy!

Author Interview with E. Lynn Hooghiemstra

Today’s Page to Page interview is with E.  Lynn Hooghiemstra. Welcome E. Lynn!
A Little on the Personal Side:
  • If you weren’t an author, what would you be? I wouldn’t be.
  • What is your all-time favorite book?  There isn’t just one, but a few stand-outs are: Kim by Rudyard Kipling, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis, Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham, The Void Trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton.
  •   What types of books do you read? I read a wide variety of books ranging from historical fiction, to mysteries all the way out to science fiction and a little about quantum physics. I’m a very curious person and enjoy a well-written book regardless of genre, though I won’t read horror or true crime; I just don’t have the stomach for it.
  •   Books and writing aside, what’s one of your favorite things about your life or yourself? The beautifully agonizing joy of raising my son and being able to see the world through his eyes as he grows up . I feel I’m given a chance to learn again as a child and see things I might otherwise have missed. Especially since he’s growing up in a culture different from the one I grew up in.

A Little on the Professional Side:

http://mcundy.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/author-interview-with-lynn-hooghiemstra/#more-264

No comments:

Post a Comment