Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 3


Hi Veronica, welcome to my blog. I’m happy to meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Hi, I’m Veronica McGivney, multi-genre author and member of Authors Reach. I write novels and short stories under the name V K McGivney  (vkmcgivney.co.uk). I live in Brighton on the south coast of England

Title/genre/format
Aftermath of a Murder was my first published novel – a psychological thriller published in ebook, paperback and audio.

Details
The novel exposes the secrets and lies on which a murder victim’s life has been based, and explores the devastating impact the revelations have on his widow and children.
After her accountant husband is gunned down in the street by an unknown assailant, Karen Armstrong is devastated to find that he had been leading a secret life of which she was completely unaware.
   Reeling from the revelations uncovered by the murder investigation, she desperately tries to prevent her three children from learning the terrible truth about their father, by taking them to coastal Wales. But when someone is arrested on suspicion of murder, details about her husband’s activities begin to leak into the media.
   Seeking a cure for depression, Karen makes a discovery that turns the police investigation on its head.

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower?)
  I don’t have a superpower but I have a “Supercat”  - called Noodles -  who likes to sit near me purring when I write and keeps me calm.


Pen or computer?  
Computer  (but pen when I’m away from home) 

Best writing snacks?
Salted nuts

Craziest thing I’ve done for story research?
Googled some nasty criminal stuff and was contacted by the police....

Where can people find the book?
Audio from Amazon and Audible 




No comments:

Post a Comment