Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 4




Hi Mark, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):
The Vigilant Principle, Vigilante Thriller/Dark Comedy, ebook/paperback/hardcover

Tell me about your book/story:
The Vigilant Principle is a darkly comedic look at one man’s descent into the grey area of personal justice. It’s a dissection of the principles of a vigilante, the moralistic questionability of his actions, and the line between right and wrong.
What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
 I’m deathly allergic to dairy products and have had to use an epi-pen on multiple occasions. I guess that’s kind of the opposite of a superpower. A superweakness would be more accurate.

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer: Computer. My handwriting as atrocious.

Best writing snacks: Cucumbers or a plain bagel toasted with some peanut butter.

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research: My search history is speckled with some things that surely have me on some sort of list, though I’ve never gone to any extreme ends to research anything. I’m better at making stuff up than focusing on realism.

Where can people find your book/story: Just about anywhere online – Amazon, of course, and there’s a bunch of links to different places it can be purchased on my website below.

Any links and/or pictures you want to share: My website: https://www.markkarsten.com/
My book on amazon: http://a.co/d/2JX53kF

Thank you!

Thanks so much, Lynn!


No comments:

Post a Comment