Friday, November 30, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 6



Hi Catriona, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Hi Lynn. Thank you so much for inviting me.
My name is Catriona King and I write the Craig Crime Series which is a (so far) nineteen book crime series set in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I’ve also written books in the sci-fi and fantasy genres.

A Limited Justice is book one in the series, and it’s available in eBook, paperback, and from next week, audio-book formats. All from Amazon.com and Amazon everywhere.

A Limited Justice is a story about killing for revenge, but revenge on someone else’s behalf.
The murders are also spurred on by a situation in the killer’s own life, and the reasons for everything become clear as the book progresses. The ending of the book will hopefully leave the reader wondering what they would have done in the same situation.
The book also introduces us to the Belfast Murder Squad, led by Detective Chief Inspector Marc Craig, an intense, intuitive character. We get to know the squad members and their humour, loyalty and differences, as well as their surroundings in Northern Ireland.
Every book in the series has a section at the back that includes biographies of the main team members and details of core locations.



What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
I’m shy so my superpower would have to be that I can make myself invisible, especially at parties. I can be found hiding in the kitchen, usually behind the fridge!

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer: Computer, always a laptop.

Best writing snacks: Bananas and huge mugs of tea. I could drink tea for Ireland.

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research: I sat in the public gallery of the local courts during several cases, trying to imagine myself as the criminal defendant. Unfortunately I forgot where I was and went in for a lot of character development, including a lot of full-on scowling at the judge and police. I scowled so hard once that I was asked to leave the court.

Where can people find your book/story:
All of my books are on Amazon.
Or the short URL is https://tinyurl.com/ycrw9fbh
 My website is www.catrionakingbooks.com

To celebrate the launch of the audio-book next week, the eBook of A Limited Justice will be free to download from Amazon between the 29th of November - 1st December 2018.

Thank you!  Thank you for having me, Lynn!



No comments:

Post a Comment