Thursday, November 29, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 5




 Hi D.A., Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title:
Playing with Fire, Book 3 – Power of Four Series
Genre: Fantasy Romance, New Age
In ebook and paperback on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and ebook only on Kobo

Tell me about your book/story:
The overall series is about 4 women who each find, through strange things in their life happening, that they are destined to embody the power of an element. As they learn to wield their new-found magick, they must each embrace their individual purpose. Through guidance they receive from the sisters of fate, they find that their destinies are linked with Earth and a dark being known as the Shadowman. It is his destiny will determine their next steps; it is their next steps that will determine the fate of the planet.
Each book has a central romance which has a satisfying resolution for the relationship, but the overall story arch will span a total of 5 books. The prequel explaining some of the history of the Shadowman will be released in spring 2019. The final book of the series will be out at the end of 2019.
What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
I obtained a Certified Florist status while running my shop and was a named finalist in floral design competitions held by the Michigan Floral Association. While I wasn’t able to keep my shop open, I am still known to dabble with design, and am always willing to share what I know with others.
Weddings were, by far, my favorite thing to work on. The fact that I now write romance isn’t lost on me.
And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer:
Computer all the way! However, I do carry pen and paper with me everywhere I go to jot down ideas or hash out plot points. If I don’t have either, I use the Notes function on my phone!
Best writing snacks:
Is it bad that I generally forget to eat? When I get in the zone there isn’t much that will drag me from it, although I would probably come out of my writing cave if I smelled pizza. My beverage of choice is Crystal Light – Peach Mango - shaken not stirred.
Craziest thing you’ve done for story research:
Craziest thing to date, was that I sent an email to a head staff member of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with questions about Federal Air Marshals. It was only after I had received a gracious but vague response to my questions, and was boarding a plane a few weeks later, that I realized how silly that was.

Where can people find your book/story:
You can always find me on my website: www.saraybooksllc.com, where I have buy links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
You can find me on any of the following social media channels:


On Amazon my author page is: amazon.com/author/dahenneman
For Facebook users, you can follow my page at: saraybooksllc
For Twitter users, you can follow me or send tweets at: @SarayBooksDA
On Pinterest, you can see my inspiration boards at: www.pinterest.com/daauthor/
On Instagram, posts can be followed at: dahenneman
Google Plus users can find me at: D.A. Henneman – Author

Thank you!

Thank you! Appreciate the shout out!

No comments:

Post a Comment