Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 7


Hi Danielle, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):
Title: Fateful Voyage
Genre: Historical Fiction/Romance
Format: ebook and paperback

Tell me about your book/story:
A terminally ill heiress trying to make the most of what little time she has left and a suave mobster on the run from the executioner’s electric chair, meet and fall in love on a trans-pacific crossing from San Francisco to Tokyo, each without knowing the other’s tragic secret. Little do they know, they are each journeying toward their doomed fate while cheerfully masquerading under ballroom lights, breezy late-night dinners, cocktail conversations, and a whirlwind shore excursion in Hawaii. Along the way, they encounter a cast of characters who help bring them together and who seek to drive them apart. Communicating their inner most thoughts and desires through letters slipped under each other’s cabin door, their bond becomes deeper than anything that they have ever known. The clock is ticking… they have weeks to find happiness in each other’s arms.

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
I’m really good at reading people. I am usually able to tell exactly what kind of personality people have just by looking at them. I'd say I'm a good judge of character and I’m rarely ever wrong.

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer:
I’m totally old-school and loathe technology. The only reason I use any form of technology is because I’ve been dragged into the 21st century kicking and screaming. It’s pen and paper for me all the way!

Best writing snacks:
I don’t eat while I write but, I do like to write in my jammies and fuzzy socks in bed!

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research:
I haven’t done anything crazy for research…yet. But, the search history on my computer reads like I’m a crazy serial killer. My latest Google search was on how autopsies are conducted and how dead bodies are embalmed (don’t even ask).

Where can people find your book/story:
Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Any links and/or pictures you want to share:
Sure, you can find my website and blog at:
and follow me on social media at:
Twitter: @d_vanalst
Instagram: @dvanalstwriter
Facebook: @dvanalst

Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment