Thursday, December 6, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 12



Hi Lesley, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy to meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title, genre, format (eBook, paperback):
Remember, Every Breath is Precious; Dying Taught Me How to Live. It is in the Spirituality Genre, is about my near-death experience. My book is in paperback and in eBook format. My bio follows:

“Lesley is a science-minded mystic”
Dr. Gary Schwartz,

“Aware of the immortal Soul, Lesley combines the training of a therapist, the brilliant mind of a CEO, and the gentle soul of a best friend.”
Jan T.

Lesley Lupo has been a professional Intuitive since 1994 and has worked at Canyon Ranch Resort since 1996. Her clientele includes TV, movie, music, and Broadway celebrities, politicians, royalty, and business leaders. She has a private practice with individual appointments and conducts the workshop Light Your Path: Cultivate a Life of Self-Worth in Tucson, AZ and takes individual clients at Canyon Ranch Health Resort. She has an upcoming book on her NDE titled Remember, Every Breath is Precious: Dying Taught Me How to Live. It is in both eBook and paperback.

Tell me about your book/story:
In 1988 at a dude ranch, a stampede of horses crushed me against a hay barn. With grey skin and lips “as blue as my jeans,” I was eventually declared dead. But I stood a few feet away and watched it all. My book narrates my experience with dying and returning, a near-death experience (NDE). This includes my journey to Heaven or what I have come to call “Upstairs,” my talks with Light Beings, and the help I received in my decision to stay there or return to my life on earth. People have questions about death, dying, and what comes next. Many are avidly seeking out this information. My struggles to blend this new knowledge, this wonderment of Spirit, with my human side born from my fight/flight instincts is documented and passed on for readers in hopes that they will use the information to elevate themselves. I have an outline for a workbook and e-course based on my workshop, Light Your Path and two spiritually based action adventure books for children. And a model for the boxed kit, Take Off Your Mantles, an exercise in releasing the hold that roles have in defining our self-awareness and connection to our immortal soul.

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
Hmmm… I balance my spiritual life pretty well, however, I am practicing non-attachment to my Chicago sports teams and most of the time, I can. Most of the time...

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer:
Pen first, then anything else, dictation

Best writing snacks:
Chocolate, what else?

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research:
Hahaha, get run over by a stampede of horses.

Where can people find your book/story:
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, online.

Any links and/or pictures you want to share:
https://www.lesleyjoanlupo.com/ and a photo of Lesley as a cowgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment