Friday, December 21, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 27




Hi Debra, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):
Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™ - available as a paperback book as well as an eBook.

Tell me about your book/story:
Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™ came about shortly after 9-11. Many people were scared and started cutting back on their budgets, and specifically, their marketing budgets.
So in guiding my clients, I compiled a list of affordable ways they could maintain top-of-mind awareness. It’s a list of strategies that I implemented during my three decades in business—and I’m still here today. I continue to use these business-building tools on an ongoing basis today and am happy to help others discover how to enjoy longevity in their businesses as well.

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
For six years, I went to college to obtain my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in communication disorders. After working in the field, I realized that speech pathology did not fuel my passion. I’ve changed careers several times, but when I opened my doors as a freelance direct response copywriter, I did so from scratch, without a degree in marketing. What I did have was enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer:
When writing in a journal, I use a pen. When I worked on my book, I did that on my PC.

Best writing snacks:
Chocolate, though I’m not sure I’d say that’s the best. On a healthier note, I like sugar snap peas when they’re in season.

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research:
Sorry, nothing comes to mind.

Where can people find your book/story:
If you want an autographed copy, with a gold shoestring, visit https://MillionaireMarketingonaShoestringBudget.com
The book is also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but does not come autographed or with a gold shoestring.
Any links and/or pictures you want to share:

Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million for featuring my book in your holiday book boost Lynn. I know your readers will valuable marketing strategies within its pages. Happy ho-ho-holidays.

    ReplyDelete