Sunday, December 2, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 8



Hi, Barbara, welcome to my blog. I'm happy to introduce you to my readers. Let's get started. 

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):

"The Christmas Miracle" is a love story with a twist.  It's not really romantic suspense but more a love story with thriller elements. The link will take readers to the e-version but it is also available in paperback. 


Tell me about your book/story:

This is the story of Peter Travis. A character I created back in 2002. I didn’t publish the first book, “My Love is Deep” until 2015. in that year, I wrote books two and three. This year, I wanted to revisit him, and you will hold between your hands, his final chapter.  It is a story about love, loss, tragedy and forgiveness, full of suspense and a villain, too, likening it more a thriller.  I thank the readers for following me on this incredible journey. This book reads as a stand-alone novel and whether you have read the previous books in this series or not, I hope you will enjoy a little liaison with Peter, and that you will take away the message of love attached to this book and carry it with you all year long.  

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):

People should know that I think love is the most remarkable magic.  Even my horror novels include love. 

And just a few fun questions:

Pen or Computer: Computer

Best writing snacks: Hickory Sticks! 

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research: I let my fingers do the walking on Google! 

Where can people find your book/story: Available at all online retailers.  Amazon, Kindle, Kobo, Apple, Nook. 


https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Miracle-Book-Love-Deep-ebook/dp/B07K1P3WQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542210118&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Christmas+Miracle+barbara+avon

No comments:

Post a Comment