Saturday, December 15, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 21



Hi Allie, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):
Truck Stop
Contemporary Romance
Kindle & paperback (audiobook should be out just before Christmas)

Tell me about your book/story:
This is a charming romance about a young girl escaping an abusive father. Riding buses across country to throw off any pursuit, she winds up by chance at M&J’s, an isolated truck stop on the plains of Wyoming. Marsha and Joe… the M&J in M&J’s… take a liking to her and offer her a job and sanctuary. There she also meets Mike, a young trucker who also had comes from an abusive background. They bond over the course of time as she comes to adulthood, when their relationship undergoes a change. When Teri’s father finds her, Mike is across the country. Although he arrives in the night and whisks Teri away to safety, Sam, her father, is hot on their trail, determined to silence Teri… one way or another.

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
I love writing. I love writing romances, and I LOVE happy endings. I get a great glow of pleasure from it (and not much less when bad guys get what’s coming to them). It’s my one and only wish that my readers get as much enjoyment out of the happy endings I write, as I do, writing them!

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer:
Computer always! With Scrivener J 

Best writing snacks:
You had to go ask! Swiss Colony sausages with Hickory Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese Ball and Dijon Country Mustard on Pepperidge Farms Butterfly Crackers! I always am stocked up on these for writing, and I only allow myself to have them when I’m writing.

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research:
Learned to drive an 18-wheeler, and drove one from Tucson to El Paso!

Where can people find your book/story:
On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Truck-Stop-Allie-McCormack-ebook/dp/B007UDUB7W/
Any links and/or pictures you want to share:
I’ll also had a Cover Release soon December 6th! for my next book, a paranormal romance entitled Wishes in a Bottle.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment