Sunday, December 16, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 22




Hi Jewel, Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Hi Lynn,
Thank you so much for having me on your blog!

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):

Prophecy is the third book in my historical fantasy series (The Witches’ Rede). It’s currently available in paperback and you can preorder the ebook until its release on December 21st. It will also be available for the lovely readers of Kindle Unlimited to enjoy.

Tell me about your book/story:

Following a hellish 6-months apart, Maeve MacKenna and Rafaele Forino are fleeing Arizona Territory--and their criminal pasts. When Rafaele gets a tip on Maeve's stolen engagement ring, their journey west takes an unexpected turn.
Tailed through the wilderness by the god of death over what Maeve believes to be a case of mistaken identity, and among a throng of inexperienced and unfriendly travelers, emotions run high, sleep runs short, and already hot tempers flare. The lovers' future is in jeopardy as they fight to not become another snack for a legendary winged monster of southwest lore.
If the giant owl doesn't get them, either God or the devil will tear them apart.

What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):

My secret superpower? Well, it wouldn’t be secret if I shared it with you so I’m afraid you’ll just have to speculate.
I want people to know that if they see me complaining about my work (most likely to happen on Twitter), it’s because I love my story and characters so much that I want what I do for them to be as perfect as I can make it … and perfection definitely comes at a bit of a mental health cost.
We complain because we love. 😉

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer:

Yes! (For me, pen first, then computer. Typing my handwritten work is what I consider first round edits.)

Best writing snacks:

Gotta be Red Vines. I’d say Cheez-Its but then I have to have chocolate milk with it, which means more calories, which means weight gain, which means I have guilt, and it’s a whole horrible downward spiral. So Red Vines, for me.

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research:

I’m not really sure what’s been the craziest thing I’ve done but I’ve traveled to visit numerous locales used in my series, I’ve dressed in a Victorian gown created from a period pattern (the corset is not as bad as people who obviously haven’t worn them would have you think), and I learned how to use a bow and arrow!


Where can people find your book/story:

You can find The Witches’ Rede series here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B07DMP6G6W

Any links and/or pictures you want to share:

My website is here: http://www.jeweleleonard.com/
I’m on Twitter here: http://www.twitter.com/JewelELeonard
And you can find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/Jewel.E.Leonard

Thank you!

Thanks again, so much for having me! It’s been a pleasure. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment