Friday, December 14, 2018

Holiday Book Boost Number 20




Hi D.D., Welcome to my blog, I’m happy meet you and introduce you to my readers. Let’s get started.

Title, genre, format (ebook, paperback):
The book is Revenants Abroad, available in ebook at the moment. I’m working on getting paper copies. It’s a paranormal/horror vampire story, with a developing romantic sub-plot. This is the first in a planned trilogy.

Tell me about your book/story:  
The story is set in Earth’s future, when much of the human population has been wiped out by disease and war. The world is rebuilding, but large areas are still sparsely populated.  The main character, Andrej, is a 300-year-old vampire.  As the story opens he and his human assistant, Anne-Marie, are living in New York. where Andrej is involved with the mob. When Anne-Marie is almost killed by the mob, they leave and move back to Prague where Andrej was born.
What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you (or, what is your secret superpower):
My superpower is always getting in the grocery line that comes to a dead halt because of one reason or another.

And just a few fun questions:
Pen or Computer: Kind of both. I mostly write on computer, but I always have a notebook and pen with me, mostly as an excuse to buy nice paper and fountain pens!

Best writing snacks: Chocolate. Always. And tea.

Craziest thing you’ve done for story research: Let someone drink my blood. Just kidding! “Spent hours researching Prague” didn’t seem very exciting.

Where can people find your book/story: Currently only available on Amazon, and in the Kindle Unlimited program, but that may change.

Any links and/or pictures you want to share: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TVLMWMI link to the book. My blog is https://fillingspaces.wordpress.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment